Cradled between beautiful mountains on three sides with the sparkling Atlantic Ocean on the other, Hout Bay is one of the prime residential and holiday destinations in the world.
In January of 2014 Phase 1 of the new school campus opened its doors, closely followed by Phase 2 in January of 2015, the International School of Hout Bay (ISHB) is now proudly one school housing both the Primary and High Schools. Located in a six hectare estate, there is plenty of room for future growth, with plans for prospective construction and additional facilities within Phase 3. Our beautiful new campus is home to the following facilities:
- – 23 Classrooms, each equipped with Wi-Fi and Data projectors
- – 2 Fully Equipped Science Labs
- – 1 Drama Black Box Room
- – 2 Art Studios
- – High School Library
- – Music Room
- – Creative Arts Outdoor Courtyard
- – Courtyards equipped with climbing walls and Sand pit (Early Years)
- – Stop and Drop / Pick Up Facilities
- – 2 Netball Courts
- – 2 Tennis Courts
- – 3 Cricket Nets
- – 2 Multi-purpose playing fields
The school also has Fiber Optic Internet (the first school in Hout Bay to be equipped with this), Jungle Gyms and a Bio-Sanctuary which plays host to a number of different pond and bird life, including species unique to Southern Africa.